- Save 10%
ONE Equestrian stable rug 200 grams
ONE Equestrian stable rug 200 grams. Stable blanket with a slightly higher cut fit and which is longer on the legs.Read more
Bridles: Horses (also with a small head)
Breastplates and Martingales: Horses
Reins: Horses. Length: 234 cm
Bridles: Large ponies and horses with a short and small head
Breastplates and Martingales: Small horses and large ponies
Reins: Horses with a short neck and large ponies. Length: 228 cm
Bridles: Small and medium ponies
Breastplates and martingales: Small and medium ponies
Reins: Ponies Length 220 cm
DY'ON COLLECTION DIFFERENCES
Dy'on divided the collection in a few sub ranges which together suit perfectly with each other.
|Dy'on collection||Type leather||Color stitching||Color buckles|
Good to know: The products from the Hunter and New English collection fit perfectly together. Most collections have a large range of extra items like nosebands, cheek pieces, etc. Only the Working collection does not have that.
De Miss Shield XJ is available in two sizes. Each size has 6 or 5 liner sizes to put into the helmet. In this way you can create the ideal helmet size.
Liners are sold seperately in our shop.
|Small (S)||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|6 1/2||6 5/8||6 3/4||6 7/8S||7 S||6 7/8M||7||7 1/8||7 1/4M||7 1/8L||7 1/4||7 3/8||7 1/2||7 5/8|
Clothing ladies EQUILINE | ANIMO ITALIA | VESTRUM
|German (D size Animo)||30||32||34||36||38||40||42|
Clothing men EQUILINE | ANIMO ITALIA | VESTRUM
Clothing Children EQUILINE | ANIMO ITALIA
|FOOT IN INCHES||FOOT IN CM||USA||Euro||UK|
How to Take Clothing Measurements
- Get a flexible measuring tape. These are often sold in craft stores
- Measure around the base of the neck in inches.
- Round up to the nearest half inch.
- Wrap tape measure under armpits around fullest part of chest (usually right above nipples
- Bend your elbow and rest your hand on your hip.
- Have someone measure from the middle of the back of your neck to your wrist by putting the tape measure over your shoulder, around your elbow and to your wrist.
- Wrap tape measure around where you normally wear your pants. Keep tape measure a little loose by keeping a finger between the tape measure and your waist.
- Put on a pair of shoes.Have someone measure from your crotch to back of the heel, where you want your pants to end.
- Measure around the hand at the fullest part (exclude thumb). The number of inches shows the size of the glove.
Quick communication via Whatsapp
Exclusive equestrian brands
Visit our shop in Ansen
ONE Equestrian stable rug 200 grams.
Stable blanket with a slightly higher cut fit and which is longer on the legs. Very nice blanket with a 200 gram filling. Suitable for stables that like to put a cheap and high-quality blanket on the horses.
- One equestrian stable rug
- 200 gram filling
- longer model
- nice fit around the neck
- Sizes: 195 (6.6 ") and 205 (6.9")
- Color: anthracite gray