Quick communication via Whatsapp
Exclusive equestrian brands
Visit our shop in Ansen
Kentucky Horsewear show rug
The show rug with a filling of 160 grams has an artificial rabbit skin lining which offers an extremely soft feeling and therefore prevents rubbing as well as hairs sticking in the lining.
Thanks to the soft hairs of the artificial rabbit skin the horses get a shinier coat. Because of the high warmth to weight ratio the show rug offers excellent comfort. The artificial sheepskin covers the entire neck and chest and offers and optimal comfort as well as a very fancy look. The outer fabric with a diamond quilted pattern makes it a lot harder for the horse to bite in the fabric and tear it up. It also prevents shavings from sticking to the rug.
The show rug features double front closures and two detachable cross surcingles that are reinforced with artificial leather. The bungee cord is also detachable and has a plastic cover which allows easy cleaning.
- Anatomically shaped for a perfect fit
- Artificial sheepskin all around the neck, withers and chest
- Extremely soft artificial rabbit skin to avoid rubbing
- The artificial rabbit skin creates tiny air pockets that trap & retain the body heat
- The horse’s coat get shinier thanks to the soft hairs of the artificial rabbit skin
- Very strong thanks to the three-layered diamond quilting pattern
- High warmth to weight ratio to maximize comfort
- No hairs stick in the artificial rabbit skin lining
- Outer fabric prevents shavings from sticking to the fabric
- Double front closures
- Detachable cross surcingles
- Bungee tail cord with a plastic cover (detachable, easy to clean)
- Machine washable at 30°
- 600D high tenacity polyester
- Weight: 160 g
- Colour: Black
- Sizes : 140 (6’3) – 145 (6’6) – 155 (6’9) – 160 (7’0)
How to take care of your Kentucky products?
Kentucky Horsewear aims for excellence & innovation. The products are well-known for their durability and strength. However, you need to respect certain rules in order to maintain your products for the longest period possible.
Most of the products are machine washable at 30° but you cannot put them in the dryer. Just let your items dry outside the washing machine. You can use a hairdryer to dry the products containing artificial sheepskin to keep the fluffy aspect. Be careful not to be too close not to burn it!
In case of doubt, please look out for the product you need to wash on the Kentucky Horsewear website. You can find all the information you need in the product description section. You can also ask us; we will happily answer!
To make your boots look shiny again, you can use our Boots Cleaner.
As for your artificial leather products, you can use our Tack Cleaner to give them a new aspect. You can also wash them in the washing machine at 30 degrees (do not put them in the dryer).
Please note: Do not use tack soap (glycerine soap) or other products used on normal leather. It heavily destroys the leather!
In order for your products to last longer, use our Washing Bags to put them in the machine. These three items are available in the Care Products section.
Find below a list of products which necessitate hand washing:
Fly Veil Wellington Sparkling / Sparkling Soundless
Fly Veil Wellington Leather / Leather Soundless
Fly Veil Wellington Stone & Pearls / Stone & Pearls Soundless
Fly Veil Long Stone & Pearls / Stone & Pearls Soundless
Fly Veil Wellington Glitter Band / Glitter Band Soundless
Fly Veil Wellington Corduroy / Corduroy Soundless
Relax Horse Toy Pony, Unicorn & Bear
Moreover, we highly recommend using Kentucky Washing Bags to put our Saddle Pad Pearls in the washing machine.