Veredus Carbon Gel Vento Ankle Boots Young Jump Save the Sheep. Ankle boots in techno sheepskin
Save the sheep, the new line in techno sheepskin, is cruelty free. The lining is a man-made fabric, which is free from any animal derivatives. The techno sheepskin offers numerous advantages:
- It can be washed easily and dries quickly, while real lambskin requires considerable, lengthy maintenance;
- Trapped sand comes out easily out of the loose, soft wide knit, minimising the risk of abrasions to the leg;
- It is more comfortable and a cosier fit than natural lambskin;
- It stays looking good for longer, while real lambskin tends to dry out, become stiff and turn yellow.
Furthermore, the Veredus Carbon Gel Vento ankle boots provide the best protection for your horse's legs.
- FEI approved model for young horse competition
- Velcro closure
- Anatomically-shaped shell
- Color: brown, black
- Size: small (pony), medium (normal horse size) large (large horses)