Veredus Carbon Gel Vento Tendon Boots Save the Sheep. Tendon boot with double ventilation in techno sheepskin
Save the sheep, the new line in techno sheepskin, is cruelty free. The lining is a man-made fabric, which is free from any animal derivatives. The techno sheepskin offers numerous advantages:
- It can be washed easily and dries quickly, while real lambskin requires considerable, lengthy maintenance;
- Trapped sand comes out easily out of the loose, soft wide knit, minimising the risk of abrasions to the leg;
- It is more comfortable and a cosier fit than natural lambskin;
- It stays looking good for longer, while real lambskin tends to dry out, become stiff and turn yellow.
Furthermore, the Veredus Carbon Gel Vento tendon boots provide the best protection for your horse's legs. The heat released from the horse’s leg passes through the microperforated layer and is then distributed in the 3D mesh ducted fabric. Fresh air enters through the air inlet as a result of the animal’s movement and directs the heat accumulated in the ducted fabric upwards to the outlet grille. Ventilation is therefore horizontal and vertical.
- Double ventilation
- 3D mesh ducted fabric
- Tendon protection in carbon + nitrexgel
- Quick-release tip
- Anatomically-shaped shell
- Color: brown, black
- Size: small (pony), medium (normal horse size) large (large horses)