Kentucky Horsewear Turnout Rug All Weather 160gr limited edition. The Turnout Rug All Weather 160gr has a filling of 160gr and is very strong. The outside fabric is made of 1680 Denier High Tenacity Polyester which makes the rug extremely strong, durable and dirt-repellent. The PU waterproof and breathable coating makes this rug resistant to all weather conditions. The artificial rabbit skin lining generates extra warmth because it creates tiny air pockets that trap and retain the body heat of the horse. It is also extremely comfortable and makes your horse’s coat shine. It helps prevent rubbing.
At the height of the chest, shoulders and neck the seams and edges are lined with artificial rabbit skin on the inside for extra comfort and to prevent rubbing.
The neck piece is to be bought separately and is therefore detachable. The Neck Piece can be attached to the rug with the help of four strong Velcro fastenings and closed with two strong Velcro fastenings. The neck piece has 150 gr filling. The entire neck is lined with artificial rabbit skin to prevent rubbing the mane. Even the seam behind the ears is lined with artificial rabbit skin.
Because of the brown artificial leather piping and the artificial leather on the buckles this Turnout Rug All Weather has a very fancy look.
- Resistant to all weather conditions Breathable
- 160gr filling
- 1680 Denier High Tenacity Polyester Artificial rabbit skin lining
- Extra warmth
- Helps prevent rubbing
- Seams and edges (at the height of chest and neck) lined with artificial rabbit skin Two front
- Two surcingles
- Elastic, detachable bungee tail cord with plastic cover
- Tail flap
- Can be combined with neck piece of 150gr filling
- Artificial leather piping
- Machine washable at 30°, no dryer
- Colour: grey/green
- Sizes: 125 - 5’9 / 130 - 6'0 / 140 - 6'3 / 145 - 6'6 / 155 - 6'9 / 160 - 7'0