- On sale!
- Save 10%
Quick communication via Whatsapp
Exclusive equestrian brands
Visit our shop in Ansen
Veredus Carbon Gel Vento Ankle Boots Save the Sheep
Ankle boots with double ventilation in techno sheepskin
Save the sheep, the new line in techno sheepskin, is cruelty free. The lining is a man-made fabric, which is free from any animal derivatives. The techno sheepskin offers numerous advantages:
- It can be washed easily and dries quickly, while real lambskin requires considerable, lengthy maintenance.
- It is more comfortable and a cosier fit than natural lambskin.
- Trapped sand comes out easily out of the loose, soft wide knit, minimising the risk of abrasions to the leg.
- It stays looking good for longer, while real lambskin tends to dry out, become stiff and turn yellow.
Furthermore, the Veredus Carbon Gel Vento ankle boots provide the best protection for your horse's legs. The heat released from the horse’s leg passes through the microperforated layer and is then distributed in the 3D mesh ducted fabric. Fresh air enters through the air inlet as a result of the animal’s movement and directs the heat accumulated in the ducted fabric upwards to the outlet grille. Ventilation is therefore horizontal and vertical.
- Double ventilation
- 3D mesh ducted fabric
- Ankle protection in carbon + nitrexgel
- Quick-release tip
- Anatomically-shaped shell
- Color: brown, black
- Size: small (pony), medium (normal horse size) large (large horses)
- Carbon Gel Vento