Quick communication via Whatsapp
Exclusive equestrian brands
Visit our shop in Ansen
Stübben SteelTec Eggbutt Sweet Copper. This bit suits a lot of horses. It activates the saliva production and horses really love the sweet taste of sweet copper.
Widths in cm: 12.5 / 13.5 / 14.5 cm
Ring-Ø: 70 x 45 mm
Thickness: 16 mm
Benefits of SWEET Copper:
• Better acceptance
• Pleasant sweet taste of the middle piece
• Encourages chewing and salivation
• Solid copper composition (90% Copper, 7% Iron Aluminum, no Nickel) with very high strength
• Horses feel good with SWEET Copper
Stübben STEELtec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
How to measure your bit
The current bit size is often used to order a new bit. We will explain how to measure this below.
- Measure the bit between the rings.
- Bits from the brands that we sell have exactly the size that you measure between the bit rings. Do you have a bit from another brand? Measure this between the rings and if this is for example 12.5, you also order the new bit in that size.
Note that bits with longer shanks such as hackamore combi bits need more space so that they do not damage your horse.